What Are Invisalign Clear Aligners?
Invisalign clear aligners are a newer treatment used to straighten teeth. While the treatment works similarly to traditional braces, the Invisalign system uses clear trays instead of wires, brackets, and bands. The size and shape of these invisible braces change over a period of time, making this a gradual teeth straightening treatment that is comfortable.
The Latest Technology for Precise Results
In order to create custom-made trays for each patient, the staff at Masterworks Dentistry will take digital images of your teeth. These images guide the design of a straightening program that works for your needs.
At Masterworks Dentistry, we offer Invisalign, Invisalign Express, and Invisalign Teen in order to help anyone in Bakersfield, CA with their specific needs and desires.
Five Great Advantages
Invisalign clear braces offer precision and superior technology, but invisible braces have some other practical advantages that lead to happy patients.
- Comfort – The Invisalign system uses smooth aligners, without brackets and wires that poke the lips, cheeks and gums.
- Short Treatment Time – An Invisalign treatment can be completed in 9-15 months instead of the 2-3 years of traditional braces.
- Aesthetics – These clear braces are so hard to see that most people won’t even notice them!
- Oral Hygiene – Trays are easily removed for brushing, flossing, and rinsing. There’s no need to struggle with brushing around metal wires and brackets.
- Best Menu – Invisalign trays can be removed for eating and drinking, which allows you to enjoy all your favorite foods the way you always have. Traditional braces, on the other hand, often limit the foods you can eat by banning popcorn, gum, and other tasty snacks.
If you have any questions about Invisalign clear braces or are simply wondering whether this teeth straightening process is right for you, contact us today! We’d love to talk with you about how you can improve your smile.