Masterworks Dentistry will find a time to see you if you are experiencing a dental emergency. Call us now so we can help!
We at Masterworks Dentistry understand that serious toothaches and dental emergencies can disrupt your already busy schedule. We want to help you avoid that. If you are dealing with an accident, a broken tooth, a broken crown, an extreme toothache, an abscessed tooth, swollen gums, a broken veneer, or some other dental emergency please call Masterworks Dentistry. We have same-day slots for just this exact reason. We want to ease your pain and help find a solution. Please call or walk into our office right now if you are experiencing pain or discomfort! Our compassionate and knowledgeable staff are ready to help.
FOR A TOOTH THAT IS LOST OR KNOCKED OUT
If a tooth does come out, please follow the below steps to ensure the greatest possibility of the survival of that tooth.
- Pick up the tooth by its crown, the chewing surface, being sure not to disturb the root.
- If needed, rinse the tooth in water only. Do not use soap or any other chemicals. Do not scrub the tooth or dry it. Because it needs to stay moist, do not wrap it in tissue or cloth.
- If at all possible, reposition the tooth into its socket. Getting it back in the socket will make it more possible for the tooth to be restored. To do this, gently position the tooth over the socket and either push it down with your finger or carefully close your mouth. Keep it in the socket with your finger or by biting down on it. Do this all gently so the tooth or gums are not further damaged.
- The injured tooth must be kept moist at all times. If you are not able to put it back into the socket, place it in a glass of milk or in your cheek in your mouth. Be careful not to swallow it.
- Call Masterworks Dentistry as soon as you can. It is best to call within 30 minutes of the incident.